GTCR is the private equity firm owned by Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner.
GTCR is heavily invested in teacher pension funds.
They also were heavily invested in nursing homes and came under investigation after the deaths of patients as a result of cost-cutting measures.
Here is how you play GTCR Wheel of Fortune.
1. You should have at least two players, but any number can play.
2. Select one player to be Governor Bruce Rauner.
3. The job of the player acting as Governor Bruce Rauner is to make sure GTCR only hires white guys.
4. Some token white women are allowed and do not change the outcome of the game.
4. Each player places a million dollars on the table.
6. If only white guys (or no more than two women) show up on the screen, Bruce wins.